Thank you Allah....  

Posted by Hafiz S. in

During my birthday, Allah set us up to meet in Yahoo Messenger... Found out one by one of my old Gayong clanz. Hamzah, adi syahid, nik hakimi, faiz, syuk... Wish to meet ya'all soon. At this momment i know that my spirit is still accompanying me, giving me hope to step on Gayong fields for the second time as i left it years ago. Really miss the most precious momment doing everything together, kinda siblings. We share our happiness, sadness, and what so ever...






This entry was posted on 20 February 2008 at 1:08 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

2 comments

Anonymous  

mano ambo weh?

February 27, 2008 at 10:20 AM
Anonymous  

See Here or Here

March 11, 2008 at 2:29 AM

Post a Comment